1. Permissible Use. Unless you are a real estate or lending professional acting in your professional capacity, you agree to use the Services for your personal use, and your commercial use is limited to transactions done on your own behalf. The commercial use of real estate and lending professionals is limited to providing information to consumers via the Services or, where authorized, taking actions on behalf of a consumer client (e.g., post a home for sale). Without limitation, lending professionals and institutions are prohibited from using information provided by SellRent Ghana through the Services in making any loan-related decisions. Subject to the restrictions set forth in the following paragraphs, you may copy information from the Services only as necessary for your personal use to view, save, print, fax and/or e-mail such information. You agree otherwise not to reproduce, modify, distribute, display or otherwise provide access to, create derivative works from, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the aggregate level data provided on the SellRent Ghana Info Pages and SellRent Ghana Blog, (the “Aggregate Data”) may be used for non-personal uses, e.g., real estate market analysis. You may display and distribute derivative works of the Aggregate Data, so long as SellRent Ghana is cited as a source.
2. Restrictions and Additional Terms. You agree not to remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services. You will not use the Services for resale, service bureau, time-sharing or other similar purposes. Further:
Automated Queries. Automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) are strictly prohibited on the Services, unless you have received express written permission from SellRent Ghana. As a limited exception, publicly available search engines and similar Internet navigation tools (“Search Engines”) may query the Services and provide an index with links to the Services’ Web pages, only to the extent such unlicensed “fair use” is allowed by applicable copyright law.
3. Materials You Provide; Account Use; Privacy; Third Party Web Sites. For materials you post or otherwise provide to SellRent Ghana in connection with the Services (your “Submission”), you grant SellRent Ghana an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide license to (a) use, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, prepare derivative works of or incorporate into other works, and translate your Submission, in connection with the Services or in any other media, and (b) sublicense these rights, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. SellRent Ghana will not pay you for your Submission or to exercise any rights related to your Submission set forth in the preceding sentence. SellRent Ghana may remove or modify your Submission at any time. For each Submission, you agree to provide accurate and complete information and represent that you have all rights necessary to grant SellRent Ghana the rights in this paragraph and that the Submission complies with Section 2(a) above. You are solely responsible for all Submissions made through your SellRent Ghana user account or that you otherwise make available through the Services.
SellRent Ghana will not use client contact information that is provided by agents for any purpose.
5. The Role of SellRent. SellRent is a registered real estate brokerage company in the Republic of Ghana. It acts as a real estate broker for you or any other users. SellRent Ghana sell, buy, or negotiate the purchase, sale, or exchange of real property. Further, SellRent Ghana does not lease or rent, offer to lease or rent, or negotiate the lease of real property or otherwise aid or assist in the lease of real property.
6. Mortgage Information Services. These terms apply specifically to SellRent Ghana Mortgage Information Services.
SellRent Ghana Mortgage Marketplace. SellRent Ghana provides home buyers with mortgage information from different banks, lenders, originators and loan brokers (collectively, the “Lenders”) to request quotes on terms for home loans
The Role of SellRent – Disclaimer: SellRent Ghana is not a Lender, mortgage broker, loan originator, loan processor, or underwriter. SellRent Ghana does not aid or assist borrowers in obtaining loans, solicit borrowers or Lenders for loans, offer or negotiate terms of loans, or make loans or credit decisions in connection with loans. SellRent Ghana does not take applications for credit or issue pre-approval letters. Any request for quotes or pre-approval is not an application for credit. SellRent Ghana does not endorse or recommend the products of any particular Lender. Nothing contained in the Services is an offer to lend or a commitment for a loan, and SellRent Ghana does not guarantee any specific loan terms and conditions offered to consumers by a Lender will be granted, or that consumers will be offered any type of loan by any Lender. SellRent Ghana is not an agent of either any consumer or any Lender. SellRent Ghana is only providing an administrative service to consumers and participating Lenders.
7. Intellectual Property. The Services are the property of SellRent, and subject to the intellectual property rights of SellRent Ghana
8. NO WARRANTY. SELLRENT GHANA PROVIDES THE SERVICES “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SELLRENT GHANA AND ITS PARTNERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SELLRENT GHANA AND ITS PARTNERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
13. Release. You release SellRent, its affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability related to any and all claims and demands you may assert against any third party arising out of the Services.
— Created April 2014